No inspection time available for this property.
This stylish townhouse in a small complex of only 5 presents the perfect opportunity to buy into arguably one of the best parts of Hawthorne – conveniently located in a leafy wide street in the river avenues. It’s an easy walk to the iconic Hawthorne Garage deli/cafe, the Hawthorne cinema complex and a wide range of Hawthorne’s best cafes and restaurants. You will absolutely love living in this location. Plus, Hawthorne Park, Oxford Street village and the citycat terminal are also close by.
A perfect entry level residence for first home buyers, professional couples and young families, a city base for out-of-towners, or a low-maintenance investment that would be very popular with prospective tenants. At present the other 4 properties in the complex are all owner occupied.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by an air-conditioned open plan living and dining area along with a neat kitchen. Upstairs you will find three well-appointed carpeted bedrooms, the main features a private balcony, and all bedrooms have built ins, ceiling fans and are serviced by the main bathroom with a shower and a bath, and separate WC.
ACCOMMODATION & FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Open plan air-conditioned living/dining with bay window
* Tidy kitchen with ample storage
* Large private North facing courtyard
* Three bedrooms upstairs all with built ins and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with balcony
* Family 2 way bathroom 2 & separate toilet
* Additional guest powder room on ground level
* Single lock-up garage with remote door internal access & laundry
* Low body corporate fees
* 800m to City Cat terminal
* Morningside Train Station approx 2km
* 200m to Hawthorne cinema, restaurants & cafes
* 200m to Hawthorne Garage deli/cafe and Hawthorne Park
* Oxford Street Village approx only 1km
This is a fabulous lifestyle opportunity for one very lucky buyer where “Position, Position, Position” really couldn’t be truer. So, call us today to register your interest to avoid missing out.