No inspection time available for this property.
This elevated 3 bedroom weatherboard home is in an excellent street in Camp Hill surrounded by many expensive homes and only 5km to the city! With 2 covered decks including a massive (approx 27 sqm) covered rear deck suitable for a large dining setting, BBQ and a comfy outdoor lounge setting this property is perfect if you enjoy relaxing or entertaining outdoors. The house is in great condition externally with a near new roof & solar power and is very liveable as is or perfect if you are wanting to do some cosmetic internal renovations.
The generous elevated 503 sqm block feels larger than this with the bonus of rear access to the property making it easy to add a pool, a shed or maybe even additional vehicle parking (subject to Council approval). Perfect for a wide range of buyers including first or second time buyers, young families or investors looking for quality real estate close to the CBD. This convenient location will make it very popular with prospective tenants.
ACCOMMODATION & FEATURES
* Spacious air-conditioned living room
* Large kitchen leading out onto…
* The huge private back deck with lovely suburban views
* 3 large double bedrooms, the main with air-conditioning, others with ceiling fans
* A good modern bathroom
* Cute front verandah
* Polished timber floors
* Security screens
* A large 503 sqm block with the perfect North/South aspect
* Laundry & separate toilet underneath
VERY EASY ACCESS TO:
* Express Buses to the city – 300m
* Camp Hill State Primary School – 500m
* Whites Hill State College – 1.5km
* Martha Street Cafe Precinct – 500m
* Samuel Street shopping precinct/Woolworths – 1km
* Westfield Carindale Shopping Complex – 3km
* Brisbane CBD – 5km
This is a fabulous property in an ultra convenient location that is very competitively priced – so please contact me today on 0458 434 888 to organise a private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport