First home buyers, families, investors, you will love the transformation of this fabulous highset home in this great location. With a trendy new kitchen, bathroom and a huge rear deck, new roof and guttering plus freshly painted inside and out, the hard work has been done for you, freeing up your time to explore all this fabulous area has to offer.
This great home offers open plan living, kitchen and dining, flowing out to a huge private and leafy rear deck.
On a corner block there is lots of space for children and pets to safely play in the fully enclosed yard. The wide side access offers room for a boat or trailer with covered hard standing.
In a key location you will love the lifestyle this property affords. With easy access to the Morton Bay Islands and just 3.5km to the Stradbroke Island Ferry.
Walk to the local shops and coffee house. Just 600 meters to Ormiston train station, 1km to Ormiston College, 2km to Raby Bay with its beautiful harbour, bars, eateries and great shops.
At such a great entry level price, this property won’t be available for long.
Don’t miss out, call us today!
• Large open plan living, kitchen, dining flowing out to a huge rear entertainers’ deck
• Huge master bedroom with built ins
• Two further large bedrooms, one with built ins
• Modern newly renovated bathroom
• Double garage with large workshop
• Multipurpose room/media room
• Trendy stainless-steel kitchen, wooden worktops, quality European cooker with 900mm gas cooktop
• Wooden floors throughout
• Freshly painted, inside & out
• New Colourbond roof, guttering, steel roof batterns
• New quality roof insulation
• 1.8 kW solar system expandable to 3 kW
• New Rheem solar hot water system with roof mounted stainless steel tank
• Powerful 3 kW split unit aircon in living area
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & living room
• Large fully fenced leafy corner block with covered hardstanding for a boat or trailer & large grassed area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport