No inspection time available for this property.
First home buyers, downsizes, retirees or small families, if you are looking for the perfect lifestyle property in a fantastic location then look no further. Built externally as a traditional brick and tile lowest, you will love the modern interior and low maintenance lifestyle this immaculate property affords. It is hard to find such good value this close to the city.
Situated in an elevated and quiet street in booming Murarrie, this property offers light filled open plan living, flowing out to a leafy entertainer’s deck.
3 great sized bedrooms share a generous two way bathroom.
With little to do, move your things in and start to explore all this great location has to offer.
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen and study nook
• Generous master bedroom with built ins and direct access to the rear deck
• 2 further generous bedrooms with built ins
• 2 way modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Rear entertainers’ deck with leafy outlook
• Large laundry with built in cabinetry
• Single internal garage with additional external off street parking
• Modern generous kitchen with lots of bench space
• Well thought out light filled open plan living
• Customised study nook
• C-bus centralised lighting system operated from a smartphone
• Security screens & window locks
• Air-con & fans throughout
• Secure fully fenced block
• Shed and approx 3000 ltr water tank
• Easily kept landscaped garden
Superbly located not only for public transport but also for private & public schools. Walking distance to parkland, Murarrie train station and bus stop.
You will love the easy access to the gateway motorway which is less than 5 minutes away, and Westfield Carindale shopping centre, city cat terminals and Oxford Street cinemas, café & restaurants are also close by.
Walking distance to the soon to be completed East Village with planned restaurants, supermarket and movie theatre.
With so much to offer this property will sell quickly. Don’t miss out, call today to arrange an inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport