No inspection time available for this property.
This excellent property is in great condition and has space for all the family to enjoy. It has been lovingly looked after and maintained by the current owner who enjoyed living here and raising their young family for 11 years. Elevated & North/East at the front you will appreciate the benefit of having lovely cool summer breezes plus the comfort of the warm sun on the front deck in winter.
This property is also ideal for investors. It is currently rented out for $500/wk to excellent tenants who would love to extend their lease for another 12 months. It’s every bit as good as it looks in the photos so make sure you don’t miss out on this one and call us today.
* Extra large air-conditioned living area suitable for the largest furniture
* Lovely kitchen/dining area overlooking the leafy & private backyard
* The choice of a private front verandah or a rear deck.
* Huge master bedroom with built-ins
* 2 other good sized bedrooms both with built-ins
* Main bathroom
* Separate WC
* Downstairs multipurpose/rumpus room with HEAPS of storage
* Study next to the front door (ideal to run a business from downstairs)
* Separate WC downstairs
* Double lock up garage
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Window & door screens
* Fully fenced & level 547 sqm backyard
* Patio downstairs (3rd outdoor area)
* Garden shed
The location is ideal either as a first home, for a growing family or for an investor looking for a solid house in a brilliant residential location. Just 7 km from the city, close to the train station an easy drive to great schools, a choice of excellent shopping centres, PLUS the very cosmopolitan Oxford Street café & restaurant precinct also close by.
Either you or your tenants will love living here so make sure you call us today to register your interest.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking