On the Morningside/Seven Hills fringe, this lovingly maintained home is presented to the market for the first time.
It’s the perfect opportunity for an owner occupier or the astute investor looking for the larger block.
A charming and comfortable residence positioned on 809m2 (14.2m frontage x 58.2 m depth approx.).
Inspect for yourself to see the potential to value add by renovating, raising or building new.
In the sought-after Seven Hills Primary School catchment – only 850m to walk the kids to school and 450m to the fantastic local café precinct at the Corso including the Rabbit Hole Café.
Some of the features:
* 4 generous sized rooms, 3 with built-ins, 2 with air-conditioning
* Functional kitchen with lots of bench space and walk-in pantry
* Open living and dining flowing out to the
* Expansive versatile multipurpose room that can be partitioned with sliding doors
* Huge covered entertaining area with barbecue
* Sprawling backyard with lush lawn, garden shed and no rear neighbours
* Separate laundry with potential to add a second bathroom
* Double car garage
*Solar hot water.
Enjoy the wonderful cool breezes and the family-friendly lifestyle on offer at 191 Agnew street.
Easy access to Brisbane’s City Centre within 10 minutes, 9 minutes to The Gabba Stadium and 18 minutes to the international airport.
Moments to main bus routes, Seven Hills Bushland Reserve walking trails and a few minutes to nearby Bulimba and Carindale.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport