This property has an impressive & spacious layout with multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms, a study, high ceilings on both levels and a wide stylish entry usually only found in more expensive properties.
For the size and features on offer here it will be hard to find a better value family home in Murarrie for this price tag. Built in 2009 you’ll see for yourself that the build quality is excellent which is a very important consideration these days with many cheaper built new homes on the market.
* Huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs
* Superb entertainers kitchen with large stone benchtops, breakfast bar and quality fixtures & appliances
* Extra large & private entertaining patio including twin outdoor ceiling fans
* Media room/home cinema room.
* Laundry & powder room
* Double lock up garage
* Luxurious Master bedroom suite with ensuite, large walk in robe & balcony
* 3 other spacious double bedrooms all with ceiling fans & built-ins
* Huge 3rd living room/family room separating the master bedroom from the other 3 bedrooms
* Well appointed main bathroom
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and downstairs living
* Extra wide entry leading to the main living area
* Quality concrete retaining walls ensuring no future maintenance issues
* Low maintenance 402 sqm block
Located less than 8 km from the city in an ultra convenient location with buses & Murarrie train station an easy walk away. Also has easy access onto the gateway motorway for fast trips to the Sunshine coast, the Gold Coast and the airport. You’ll also enjoy a choice of excellent shopping centres along with the Bulimba ferry terminal and the Oxford Street cafe precinct just a short drive away.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport