This ultimate 5 bedroom family home in Park Hill is visually spectacular both inside and out. From the moment you step through the double entry doors and take in the stunning overhead void you will appreciate the style and practicality of this huge home with over 325sqm of well thought out spaces.
Accommodating shared family living with a beautifully appointed kitchen, centrally located to the family, meals and dining area. A separate formal lounge with fireplace and dining room ensure comfort whatever the season. A large media room and study/5th bedroom complete the lower level.
Upstairs features a large multipurpose living area, a huge master bedroom with stunning ensuite, spa and walk in robe and 3 further large bedrooms.
Relax and entertain outdoors with a fabulous covered terrace overlooking a sparkling in ground pool. Park your boat on the extra wide securely gated driveway and with a boat ramp minutes away, your indoor/outdoor lifestyle is truly taken care of.
• Spacious living/dining and fully renovated stunning kitchen with gas hob and plenty of bench space
• Formal lounge and dining with gas fireplace
• Rumpus/media room
• Powder room
• Great laundry with extra storage
• Large double garage
• Large private covered outdoor patio overlooking the saltwater pool
• 4 bedrooms all with built ins and fans including a huge master suite with walk in robe and luxury spa en-suite
• 5th Bedroom/study
• Generous main bathroom and separate toilet
• Large multipurpose upper level living room
• Large private 609 sqm block
• Fabulous large inground saltwater pool
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and family area
• Ducted reverse cycle inverter aircon system for year-round comfort
• Easily maintained landscaped garden
• Rare huge driveway with room for a boat or caravan
• Fully secured with remote operated electric gates
• Energy saving solar power and hot water systems
• Rainwater storage tanks
Superbly located not only for public transport but also for private & public schools. Walking distance to Cannon Hill train station and Cannon Hill Anglican College.
You will love being surrounded by other quality properties and a choice of parks only a minutes walk from your door. Plus, access to the gateway motorway is less than 5 mins away, and Westfield Carindale shopping centre, city cat terminals and Oxford Street cinemas, café & restaurants are also close by. Enjoy the Bulimba/Hawthorne lifestyle without the price tag.
Make sure you are one of the first to inspect this sensational property by calling us today!!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport